RE: (ASCEND) inconsistent subnet mask

We are bridging on both boxes. 2 different loops
	I got a response that it is an NT problem with dun. That may
explain, and probably does, the dial up users, but how about the ISDN users?
My ISDN users come in with a static IP address, and get authenticated
through Radius (old version of Livingston).

Thanks for the help..