Re: (ASCEND) 7.2.3 for the Max

> On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Andy Walden wrote:
>
> > My $.02 :)
> >
> > ts-4% sh uptime
> > system uptime: up 485 days, 4 hours, 8 minutes, 8 seconds
> >
> > Software +6.1.0+
>
> Uptime isn't the same as quality of service.  Sure, I can leave my box
> online and if I'm lucky it may not reboot but that doesn't mean the users
> are happy at its performance or their unexplained disconnections.

No complaints. We market as a premium service and deliver as such. Only
modem issues I have seen are with TNTs and the csmx modem cards which seem
to have been resolved in the engineering release I'm running. All of my
maxen are at this code level and have similar uptimes. After years of
being on this list I *do* consider myself very lucky.

andy