(ASCEND) TNT?

I know this is kind of a loaded question as I am asking it in the Ascend
list, but...

How is the TNT these days as far as reliability, support, software updates
and modem code goes?  I remember way back when it first came out that it was
to say the least a dog.  What has the code been like as of late?  How has
support from Ascend been?  Are there any client modem issues that have not
been dealt with by Ascend in a timely manor?  Any other comments about the
platform that someone should know before considering one?  Any help would be
appreciated.

Dave Berzins (berzins@nucleus.com)
President, Nucleus Information Service Inc.

1835B 10 Avenue S.W., Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T3C 0K2
Phone: (403)209-0000  Fax: (403)541-9474  Modem: (403)541-9400
www: http://www.nucleus.com

Nucleus is ... Everything Internet!