(ASCEND) How to bundle channels (>2)

Hi there.

I have to locations with Ascend DslTNT's and both with a 24port high speed sdsl card (among others). What I want to do is bundling channels between them. First only 2 sdsl lines but afterwards I'll link 4 or 5.

I know that with Frame Relay there is Multi Frame Relay. I don't like this much because we mainly used ppp connections and no FR and I don't have much knowledge of FR and don't feel that comfortable in deloying such a service.

Are there other possibilities? I come from the Cisco world and there it's quite easy (obvious cause I know how to do it, and here I don't know it so it's hard ;-) ...)

Any help would be nice.

--
Marc Eggenberger
EveryWare AG