Re: (ASCEND) How to bundle channels (>2)

Why would you want to use Multi-line frame relay or other bundling with
DSL?? The maximum speed of a DSL line is fairly high. I'm not sure what
the card you have does in terms of maximum rate but surely it surely
tops 1 megabit/second (the DSL technology in general is, depending on
distance to the DSL TNT from the CPE, capable of over 8Mb). Bundling
channels together is needed for ISDN where each channel is only 64Kb.
Each DSL line is at least equivalent to the bandwidth you get from a T1.