RE: (ASCEND) Max 1800 to WinNT routing

Let's see here..

With my Cisco 804, several Pipeline 50's, and a couple BSD boxes, I have
something like this in the Radius profile:

	Framed-Address = 10.10.10.1
	Framed-Route = 10.10.10.0/24

Both the WAN and LAN interfaces on these routers are in the 10.10.10.0/24
subnet.  Technically, I suppose you could call this "PPP Unnumbered" or some
such rot.

With NT, you can not do this.  Microsoft doesn't understand how to route
based on the interface.  Only on the IP addresses.  You MUST have separate
IPs for NT to bind to the PPP interface as well as the Ethernet interface.
These IPs can NOT be in the same /24 subnet.  NT will simply NOT work with
such a configuration.

-Troy