Re: (ASCEND) Old Style P50 crossover cable fix needed.

I used to work with the old P50s a lot and I never heard of them having
different pinouts than what you mentioned below (1 to 3 and 2 to 6).
They were shipped with the standard crossover cable (part number
2510-0084-001) which crossed pins 1-3 and 2-6.  Maybe you should try
another cable or try the one that came with the P50.

Some time back inthe past someone posted the wireing changes required
for the "old" p50's
1-3, 2,6 normal x-over cable does not work on this "old style p50" it
works just fine if I put a hub inbetween it and the firewall server.

I think I remember that there was a polairity or crossed ground in some
of the p50's could someone clear this up for me.

Thanks
Bob