Re: (ASCEND) Max 4K: no diagnostic menu

>From: "PowerNet" <psc5@powersupply.net>
>
>I have a p130 that I can't telnet to.
>Dec 30 was the last time I telnetted into it to check a few things.
>
>Now I can't telnet to it, but it is operating fine.
>Unfortunatly it is at a remote site that I will have to drive a ways.

That's probably the same problem; there are already two telnet
sessions open to the P130.

If you have an MPP connection to it and you have Remote Mgmt=Yes, you
_might_ be able to Remote to it from another Ascend unit. I don't
know if that counts as a telnet session or not.

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/