RE: (ASCEND) TNT intermittently stops sending RADIUS packets

Jost,

I can tell you that your not crazy.  I have the same issues
with 7.2.3 and 7.2.0.  I never got an answer as to what the
deal is with it.  My maintenance contract with Ascend expired
and I'm in a huge hurry to get it renewed so I can find out
what this means to me.  I'll let you know if I ever find out.

--
David A. Niblett               | eMail: niblettda@gru.net
Systems Programmer             | Phone: (352) 334-3400