(ASCEND) Loading code to a DSLPipe after wrong code loaded

Hi,

I inadvertently loaded code for a DSLPipe-S to a DSLPipe-HS and the
silly thing took it. Now it won't boot, of course, and I can't get it
to load the code.

The unit comes up 57600 N81 in the DSLPipe> menu, and you can erase
flash, download code to flash, test memory, etc. It's the same menu
as you get when you jumper an older Pipeline when you need to dump
code to it, only you don't appear to need to jumper anything now.

I've done ef (erase flash) and df (download to flash) and the unit
responds with the Xmodem CKCKCKCK. looks great, but when I send the
code Xmodem-1K it won't take it. It just sits there forever.

It sounds hosed, but I've run all it's diagnostics and it claims it's fine.

Any ideas?

I guess the moral of the story is: don't do what I did. :-(

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/