From: Phil Bedard <philb@cyberlynk.net>
To: <ascend-users@bungi.com>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2000 1:17 PM
Subject: (ASCEND) 7.0.26 must use assigned address somewhere?

      Does anyone know if somewhere in 7.0.x they have introduced a
command to make it so the remote end must accept the assigned address?
I upgraded a max4k to 7.0.26 from 6.0.8 and now a couple of users are
getting their old IP addresses, which they have configured in their
equipment.  They were getting the correct radius assigned ips until I
upgraded to 7.0.26.

Phil Bedard
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe: send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com