(ASCEND) R2 in New Zealand

Anyone on this list using R2 in New Zealand

I see in the settings on the E1 configuration there is Sigmode = New Zealand
and it says it is for
R2 with Caller ID
At the moment we are using R2/CAS/2DS/B-6/B-3/B-7/II-1/1500 etc
If I use New Zealand will I get the Caller ID information as well in my
logs?
Or does Telecom Charge Xtra for this these days (yea I know ..bad joke)
I asked them over a year ago and they said Caller ID would cost me around
2-5c/call (or somethign like that)
for sending the information .
(this would of cost me thousands a day :-( )

Thanks
Craig Whitmore
iGRIN Internet