Re: (ASCEND) Max 2012 losing connection to the E1

Hi,

...on Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 11:58:55AM +0000, jill wrote:

 > We saw similar problems with 6.1.24. We are now running 7.0.4
 > and all is well. I have mailed this group before with details of the
 > problems I had, but can't find them at the moment.

Currently, it seems to be stable (as far as something like that can be
said after a good 24 hours without the problem appearing), running 6.1.7
software. I also didn't notice the packet loss problem with "test" since
yesterday, so that may be a coincidence.

A. Bochmann