(ASCEND) Using Ascend gear from OS in Aus

Hi,

Thanks to all those who replied with equipment for sale.

Question I have is, is it possible to use Maxen from say the Overseas in
Australia?

I know in the USA you use T1s and we use E1s but I can't see that being a
problem as the firmware handles that side of it and I assume modem cards
are universal.

But for the power supplies, do the boxes have switch for say 240/110 like
most computers do or is a power supply replacement needed? (sorry but I'm
miles from my nearest max to see for myself :)

Also any other pros/cons in attempting this would be great.

Thanks

Ray