AAAAh, slow.

Hello, I just applied all the patches to crossfire, compiled it and wow,
very cool, but very slow. The slow down in the game was very noticable.

This is a big problem, made it basically unplayable. <sigh>

I am playing it on a hp RISC machine and it is still very slow, hmm, have I
applied the patches wrong or something??

Also, the map editor, concerning stacking objects, is nice. but a little bit
cumbersome. A small suggestion would be the following:

button 1: puts an object on top of any other object.
button 2: edits the top object.
button 3: removes the top object.

Any thoughts are welcome on this.

Not to put down the work you have done, its great, keep it up.

thanks

Skud.