Re: Archetypes docs

> Frank, any hope of there being any archetypes documentation produced ?
> It would make adding new archetypes a lot easier if we didn't have to crawl
> through the code to figure out all the variables and there meaning.

I had hoped to make a separate program which accepts as input any combination
of such variables, then let the user click on different button/switches
to tweak and change those variables, then upon exiting, writing the new
set of variables to stdout.  Unfortunately I haven't found time for this
yet.  But I'll try to add a manual in case someone else gets the time 8)

-Frank.