Alchemy

 Some people say it will greate alter the game.  However,
 I wonder how true that is.

 As I play now, typically, after I clear out the level, I grab everything,
take it to the nearest shop (and if that is far away, use word of recall)
and then sell it.  All an alchemy spell would do for me is make things
a bit easier (Collect as I go, and not have a 50 item inventory.)

 I suppose the big inventory could be corrected with bags, but I couldn't
figure out how to pick something up and put it in the bag directly.

 Also, alchemy wouldn't allow you to get any more money than you would
otherwise get by hauling all the stuff back to the store in the first place.

 I like to see various opinions about this.  So far, some have been
for it, some against.  The only thing that would seem to change
with an alchemy spell is the actual time it takes to retrieve and sell
the stuff.  This is more relevant in a multiplayer game than in
single player (unfortunately, I don't have the ability to play
in multiplayer games..)