Re: Stuff -

>    Drew Eckhardt said:
>
>     A.  The messages window on the right can be made into a separate
> 	window (Ie, nettrek)  If we can do this, the main (important)
>         window can fit into a 640x480 screen, which means that people can
>         play crossfire on their laptops...

Oh, yeah!  I'd love to see crossfire evolve into a set of smaller windows.
F'rinstance, I don't really need all those message lines.  A dozen or so will
do.  I'd love to be able to shrink it for most of the time, only opening it
up for longer messages.  Eventually, I'd like to get this running on my Amiga
X terminal, whigh has about a 640x480 display.  Just my two kopeks!

Joe Hartley          | jh@cadre.com  -  Whenever you find that you are on the
Cadre Technologies   | side of the majority, it is time to reform. - M. Twain
Providence, RI 02903 | Overman 1st Class - the Kilgore Trout Memorial Clench
(401) 351-5950 x266  |            of the Church of the SubGenius