Re: Death

Eric <eanders+@cmu.edu> writes :
>> Barbarians won't be able to fight 4 titans in close combat either.
>> Unless there have been some code changes that I can't find which make
>> barbarians regenerate faster or something, then you can't do it.
>> I run around with a character with straight 25's, I can't take on one
>> titan in hack/slash combat, let alone 4.  Although I can play the run
>> around and kill one game.

   Ever tried "protection from attack" ? glowing potions ? The latter lasts
enough to enable you to kill 2 titans; you may have to cast the former
a second time to kill a single one (you might need +2 wisdom rings to be
able to cast it reliably enough, but wis 23 is high enough...).
Earthwalls were very nice as well when Mr Titan decide not to use too much
arrows...

        K.B.