One-way doors in maps

As long as we're on the subject of maps and "fairness,"  I think that all
maps that beginners (or anybody without word of recall!) are likely to be
able to get to should not have one-way doors.  There's one
entrance (I don't remember exactly which one) that jumps into the middle of
a map that starts in the old mansion from the main village that is impossible
to exit from without first starting from the beginning.  This would be OK,
except that it's a "countryside" entrance that's very easy for unsuspecting
adventurer's to wander into.

Every door should go back the way it came unless there's a sign on the door
saying "Carefull!" or "You might get lost" or something like that.

	Ken