Re: Death

Christian Berg wrote:

> explore mode
>
>     In dm mode (from what I can remember, you cannot hit monsters with any
>      weapon)
> just arrows and spells are possible methinx

 Ah but there is a trick whereby you can hit things in dm mode. If you are
braced, you can hit things. Of course in dm mode you also tend to walk through
walls and don't suffer from line-of-sight. I currently test maps by going
into dm mode, adding xp, stats etc, dropping out of dm mode and playing with
the boosted character.

Rupert
--
Rupert G. Goldie, Research Scientist                rgg@aaii.oz.au
Australian Artificial Intelligence Institute