unknown archtype - has anyone got magic_field?

Hi,

I got stuck in a room yesterday - the room was small, it had no way out
(believe me, I had long enough to try every possibility!), and there
was a (null) square in the middle of the floor.  I also had an error
message saying that "arch_type magic_field unknown" or something like
that.  The map is in the cd directory and is called cd.712.test.  If
someone has a definition of magic_field could you please send me a
copy for 0.89.3 maps please?  Also, I noticed there was a number in
config.h pertaining to the size of archetypes - I think it was some-
thing to do with hashing.  Will I need to change this if I add something
to my archetypes file?

PS these maps came from the recently released improved versions, so could
this alteration be put in there too?

Sy