Stability of client/server?

How's the new client/server code running these days? Haven't
had time to install and play with it much myself. I'm looking
at setting up a Internet site next year, and if I do, Id' want
to run a Crossfire server (real server mode only) for the local
players to connect do over their slip links, etc, and anyone else
in the world who was interested. :) )

Just wondering how progress was coming along, and all that. If this
happens, I'd give what little support I could to those working on this. :)