Re: Getting crossfire to work under solaris 2.3

> From: Mark Wedel <master@rahul.net>
>
>  First off, crossfire 0.90.0 is not the version you should use if you
> only want to play teh game.  There are probably enough bugs and other
> problems that only peopel who plan to develope the code should play.
>
>  I would recommend getting crossedit 0.7 or crossfire 0.89.2 (0.89.3 if
> you can find it) instead.  These are 'stable' versions, with few bugs.
>
>    Mark Wedel
> master@rahul.net

Just how buggy are people finding 0.90.0 ?? I have only managed to get it
to crash when I was using compressed maps (I'm looking into it now). I have
played it for several hours now with one or two players and after a few small
changes Purify hardly grumbles (I've even plugged several memory leaks).

Rupert
--
Rupert G. Goldie, rgg@aaii.oz.au