Re: Is there anybody there?

Mark Wedel writes:
>  'Unfortunately', as moderator, I do live in the USA, which means that
> for each official release I make, someone else (outside of USA), would
> need to add the appropriate code and put it on the ftp sites.  Sounds
> like a bit of a pain to me.

This is usually handled so that source contain only stubs for the
encryption and encryption library can be found somewhere outside usa
(I think the library will be quite static after the first release, so
you propably need to get it only once).
--
Tero_Kivinen@hut.FI              	     Work : +358-0-451 4032
Magnus Enckellin kuja 9 K 19, 02610, Espoo   Home : +358-0-502 1573