Re: FTP site

Mark, I presently use ftp.ifi.uio.no, and I'd like to keep it that way.
If ftp.world.net can mirror of ifi, and ifi can't mirror off world.net, I
personally think it would be better left that way 'round for distribution
purposes. Then again I'm very biased on this question 'cos of the obvious
speed advantages for me being in Europe, and using a European ftp-site! :-)

Tara. Ben.
|    _|--|_    |   Disclaimer: I've got a degree and maybe 1/3 of a PhD.   |
|      vv      | However, I still know nothing! |      btk@aber.ac.uk      |