FTP site

 I am trying to settle on what ftp site should be the primary
source site for crossfire.

ftp.world.net (US) will set me up.  But ftp.ifi.uio.no will not do
automatic mirrors off of it, and that will instead need to be done
manually (although, I would guess that with some work, a script could
be made to do it semi automatically.).

 Here are the three sites that presently have crossfire:
    ftp.ifi.uio.no:/pub/crossfire (129.240.64.2)
    ftp.world.net:/pub/crossfire (192.243.32.18)
    yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au:/pub/crossfire (130.194.9.1)

(note that the second to presently mirror off of ifi).

 Some questions (Please only send me responses if you actually ftp the
files yourself)

1) What ftp site do you presently use to get the distributions?
2) What ftp site would you prefer to use to get the distribution
	(assume that the source appeared on all three very soon after
	initial release)?

Hopefully, with responses to these questions, I can get an idea of
whether world.net should become the primary source.

   Mark Wedel
master@rahul.net