No Subject

Could people please remember that documenting new
additions and changes is very important?  It's
not too much fun having to hack the code every time I want
to do something.

For example, the new dm_file stuff.  I had to hack the code
to figure out how to get dm mode for a character.

Maybe there was online help, I didn't think of that.
But when you do something, could you please just write a
little something about it and stick it in the doc dir?

Anyway, here's a doc for dm_files:

dm_file.doc

Passwords are no longer required for characters to
achieve dm mode.  To enter dm mode, a file in the
library dir must contain the login name of the person
wishing to become dm.
The format of the file is one login name per line.
example:
peterm
mehlhaff
smurf