compiling problems

Hi,
   Well it is great that the new version came up but I am having problems compiling ( again! ).  The machine I am on is HPUX 9000s800. The main problems are :
1. I don't have a ttycom.h file ( I tried to use tty.h )
2.crossfire won't link (  /bin/ld: unsatisfied symbol ... Error (data))
   I am wondering if any of you out that had such experience. I will be very grateful if someone could enlighten me on what to do. Many thanks !