CF: Cursed potions of resist fire.

I just cast a preceive self on myself, and found that I am vulnerable to fire.
I can only think that the cursed potion of resist fire I drank about three
weeks ago is *still* in effect.  Are those things permanent?  I just hit a
wrong button (tried to enter a door and instead drank the potion I had just
dropped).  I have tried removing curse, removing damnation, scrolls of
restoration... Nothing works.  Is this a bug or is there a way to remove this?

Thanks much.

Michael