Re:hps of classes (class differences)

>> At the moment wizards seem to get magic AND everything else,
>> which is a bit unbalanced.

>What class differences are there between the magic ability of
>a wizard and of a barbarian?  From what I can remember from
>reading documentation, these differences are small: primarily
>attibute bonuses.

  They are SOLELY attribute bonuses.  there are no differences
between the human classes other than that, and startequipment.
The hp, sp are determined by stats, NOT by class.  And why not?
Why should a wizard with X con be weaker than a barbarian with
X con simply because he's called a wizard?

>	Here is an uncomfirmed list of things I can remember:
>		- summon-pet-monster monsters vary with class

  Not really......  this got changed, now anyone can summon any monster,
if i understand that code correctly.  (Any monster that can be summoned
as a pet that is.)  What monster you get is now random....

>		- clerics get bonuses for healing spells
  They DO?  Was this recently added?  I thought this was solely based
on wisdom.
>		- Quetzalcoatl's start with burning hands
  I did this because:  quetzalcoatl's are draconic, and their wisdom
is such that they have a hard time learning other spells.

>	Please add to this list of class differences in magic ability...

  I think there are no more!  However, some classes start with immunities.
All the human people are the same, but the non-humans have a certain
set of vulnerabilities, protecions, and immunities.

Regards,

PeterM