Re: Cheat (bug?) in tower

 I'll fix that map for the next release.

 I believe you are supposed to get the experience for things that
bullet walls & runes that you create kill, but I am not sure about
it.

 Killing titans is difficult, as it should be.  But a few things help:
Being immune to paralyze (otherwise, if you do get paralyzed, you will
probably be dead before you are unparalyzed).  being able to heal (via
spell, staff, or potion) is also good.  Titans cast too many lightning
bolts for potions of invulnerability be the winning answer.

 --Mark