Cheat (bug?) in tower

Hi fellow Crossfire fans,

I found a serious loophole that allows any level 10 character to
easily obtain real artifacts.
The problem is on map ./cd/cd.tower2.755 in the south east corner
(with the titan). You don't have to kill the titan to get the
artifact if you know the spell of dimension door.

I assume this is a bug (is it?). People are abusing it heavily here
once I found out and they noticed how I did it :-)

Anyways, this should be fixed.

Talking about titans, what's the best way to kill them?
We've tried with 2 level 11 characters with invulnerability potions,
but those did not last long enough.
I managed to kill a titan by myself using create bullet wall in the south
east corner of the above mentioned map and waiting for approx 10 mins.

If a bullet wall that I created kills a monster - will I get the Score
for it?

Cheers,
-Sven (currently level 13)
--
 Sven Neuhaus, CS student at University of Dortmund, Germany/\Internet for
 Netrek, Doom & Empire addict.PGP key available upon request@@ the masses!