Re: problems in the Demonology towers???

> Exploring Demonology Tower, map world_a2, I had some problems, may be I was
> wrong but looking at the maps I noted:
> 1) In the level AirStudy, The name for summoning the air elemental was
> different from the one in the book, found in the level below. Somewhere it
> has an "h" at the end, but not anywhere.

Hmmm. I didn't notice. I did solve it just by playing (with a friend).

> 2) In the level Demon3, the 4 teleporter doesn't work: if you say the word in
> the central square (7,7), you can hear a "click" but nothing else happens,
> and if you say the word on a teleporter they doesn't work anywhere.

I have noticed that if the cleaning lady is next to you when you say the
second name only thing that happens is that she replies to your words.
For the gate to open you need to wait to the lady to be on the first
gates or you must kill her.

> 3) If you are in the level HighTower1 and you say "down" as suggested for the
> teleporter, the program crash....

I have crashed the game multiple times by about this procedure:
  - save your self to one level below
  - cast some spells (armour,prot from attack)
  - go up
I once had exactly this problem and I needed to use word of recall to get
to some other location as the game crashed always when I tried to continue
from the save and move up.  Sometimes there are just message that I have
teleported to somewhere but I'm still on the same map.