skud maps

Hello, since I have had so many requests for the "complete" skud maps...well
I finally got around to putting them on an ftp site:

hairball.ecst.csuchico.edu

in /pub/crossfire

The problem: Its been a long time since I have played with the maps so......I
am not sure which is the most complete set..I had two sets....so...

There is a skud1.tar.gz   <--- try that first...

and there is

a skud2.tar.gz <--- try that second if the first sucks :>

I dont have crossedit any longers so i cant really say which is which..doh.

anyway untar these in the direcorty

<crossfire.top>/lib/maps/skud

Tyler.

ps. These maps are designed to work some of the higher level chars....be
    warned EVERY monster has been modified :>