CF: amulet of Unholiness

The amulet of unholiness had the following values with the distribution.
	path_repelled 385
	path_attuned 131136

As this was a clear bug and someone told to change the values to
	path_repelled 385
	path_attuned 192

But... Now the amulet looks like:
  amulet of Unholiness (Attuned: Summoning, Abjuration)(Repelled: Protection,
  			Abjuration, Restoration) (damned)
So it is both attuned and repelled to Abjuration.  For comparison:
  amulet of Holiness (Wis+3)(Attunes: Protection, Abjuration, Restoration)

So... I think the Abjuration should not be on the Attuned list on the amulet of
Unholiness.  What it should be I don't know.