Re: Map Problems

Anthony wrote:
>Simularly the water dungeon with a floor of `water'! is not accessable
>to the outside world and the exit of the dungeon is not to the
>correct quest building in town.
>
>Then we have the deongeons earth,fire,water there seems to be no air
>dungeon.
>
>It is a shame as this map set has the makings of a great quest. One of the
>better in the game, if it was complete.

I agree, this would be a great quest if it were complete. Also, can
you (read 'the creator') please make it possible for a solo player to
complete it? Even if you make it easier for teams, please don't absolutely
prevent solo players from completing the quest!

$0.02, Ben.
| _|--|_   o   | Disclaimer: I've got a baby, and I don't know what to do! |
|   vv    / \  |    But then, does anyone? :-)   |     btk@aber.ac.uk      |