Map Problems

|  The other problem with regions or backgrounds is this:  In some cases,
| certain map makers want objects hidden below the floor (Example: buttons).
| In other cases, the map maker wants them above the floor.  If you
| have generic backgrounds, one of these will always be true.

Actually this is not working for hidden altars.
The Bookshop in the mountain village of the tablelands is an example.
The entrence says ``Drop 4000 Gold'' You drop it but it lands on the floor
and not on the altar hidden under the floor. Thus causing no response
in the grate you want to enter.

------

In fact this whole series of maps seem to be a bit incomplete.
The fire dungeon for instance has grates numbered 1 to 6 but only two
levers 1 and 2 are present.  This is enough to get you into
the central area but not to the exit.

Simularly the water dungeon with a floor of `water'! is not accessable
to the outside world and the exit of the dungeon is not to the
correct quest building in town.

Then we have the deongeons earth,fire,water there seems to be no air
dungeon.

It is a shame as this map set has the makings of a great quest. One of the
better in the game, if it was complete.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
              There are no bugs, only unrecognized features.