Re: How to cheat in crossfire v 0.91.5

 Right now, when a map is saved, the only thing the server is doing is
aving the map.  So howerver long this take, all players are effectively
frozen.

 Also, I am not sure if the current saving code allows a map to be
saved in a non destructuve manner.

 I suppose it wouldn't be hard to add some option in config.h allow
people set force teh map to be saved along with the player.  But until
preserving maps between crashes is added, I really don't know what
this gains.

 Right now, in fact, a map is never saved if the player is on it..  That
is because there is no reason to do so - maps are only saved right now
so that the memory can be freed up.