Re: Create Missile -- This won't work

>    Well, I don't think there will be that many missiles.  BOW, CROSSBOW,
> SLING, what else?  And it's not that hard to track it down.  With the
> structure being common across all things, it's kind of hard trying to
> figure out which fields are available.

But they don't need have to be hardcoded, so don't do that. When I
make maps, I want to use every feature available in game, if it's
useful for that map and the code should not contain any  non needed
restrictions. And fields used by arrows and bows are well documented
in docs, if you just read it. If you _really_ want to keep it, than make
it at least right.

>    Well, if higher item failure rate is put on for classes that shouldn't
> be able to used them, then maybe the spell can be useful (not directly but
> as a group; ex: a fighter might ask the magic-user to create arrows
> for him/her, instead of carrying it)

Yes, but arrows are for fighters not mages. And fighter can't get
normally +4 arrows without mage's help. Mages aren't that good arrow
makers, maybe they can create normal arrows without magic bonus or
negative bonus, but not enchanted arrows. I still think that better
remove the whole spell, at least remove the spellbook. The basic problem
currently is that all best items are get through the spells, so no
wonder why mages are so powerful.

  -Tero