Re: Startup problem with v0.91.4

In message <"20357 Sat Sep 10 01:57:01 1994"@bnr.ca> , "tuan (t.) doan" writes:
>Hello,
>
>Couldn't find archetype banishment
>Spell banishment needs arch banishment, your archetype file is out of date.

This isn't a fatal error unless you try and use the spell of banishment.

>Can't open items file /bnr/users/flash1/common/games/crossfire/crossfire-0.91.
>4/lib/unique-items/city@city.v10

I have so many problems with 'unique items' that I have undefined the option.
I have *never* been able to get a server to work with this option turned on.
Furthermore, I don't like unique items, i think every character should
be able to get an item even if someone else already has it.  Otherwise
senior players will always have the unique items and junior players
will forever be denied them.

Go to config.h, find the section about unique items, and turn this option
off.
(include/config.h)

Regards,

PeterM