crossedit docs?

Hi!
	I just recently installed crossfire et al on a linux
machine, and have been having much fun with it :)

	Trying to use the map editor, however, has been difficult.
It *looks* as if, in order to insert things like messages for magic
mouths, signs etc, I have to actually go into the map file created by
crossedit and do it by hand.

	I suspect I am missing something -- ie documentation :(
All I have in the way of doc is;

crossedit.man
mapguide
mapmakers_guide_to_runes
Crossedit.doc

which are only of very basic use...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

---
Stephen Wray <swra01@cs.aukuni.ac.nz>
Department of Computer Science,phone: x8359, fax: +64 9 373 7453
University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand.