Re: Problem with 0.91.4 version?

Hello,

   Is the only way to "raise" a player is by using spell?  How about allowing
players to place a corpse on an altar with some money or/and items and have
a God raise it.

   Also, I have an idea about implementing graphical faces to correspond to
emote commands.  For example, if a player were to smile, we draw a smiling
face, etc...

   Finally, how about providing the player with an option of whether to die
and loose exp+stat or to be raised.  Maybe a permdeath bool.  I would think
high level players (capable of casting raise spells) would like to be raise
and lower lever players would appreciate not having to wait for someone
high level enough to raise them.

Regards,

 __  __/  /   /   __  /    |   /    Tuan T. Doan
    /    /   /   /   /   / |  /     IEC Layer Testing and Advance Technology
   /    /   /   __  /   /  | /      2201 Lakeside Blvd.  P.O. Box 833871
__/  ______/ __/ __/ __/  __/       Richardson, TX 75083-3871
"It's a kind of magic" -Highlander  Phone: 6-444-4575/214-684-4575
Internet:  tdoan@bnr.ca             Fax:   6-444-3716/214-684-3716