Re: Using extra characters

Mark Wedel <master@rahul.net> writes:

> I don't really like the idea of adjusting the item value based on whether
>another character has picked it up.  Suppose a character wonders in, picks
>something up, and drops it because they don't want it.  why should the
>next character be 'punished' with a lower price because of that?

Well, if you're going to talk about pricing things, something I'd like to
see is more variation in the store price of items, independent of
charisma.  Like random "sales" and "markups," within a certain price
range.  Wow, coupons might be cool, too, although I'm not sure how that
would work.

Or maybe even a store which you have to pay an admission price to get
into, but that has cheaper prices than the rest of the stores.  To make
it more of a gamble, you couldn't see the inventory until you had paid
your money.

The Official Great Goddess To Whom You Do Beg of Dogbert's New Ruling Class
--
Undeservedly you will atone for the sins of your fathers.
					--Horace