Re: Skills Hack

>>>>> «Brian», Brian Thomas <thomas@chaupher.gsfc.nasa.gov> said :

Brian> 	I have found that the sense cursed
Brian> 	items skill much less usefull than other skills available.

Probrably depending your manner to play. If, like me, you don't use
any object without identifing it, detect curse will be the most
usefull skill in the beginning.

>> Another idea of skill : `rogues' could detect traps more easily than
>> other characters.

Brian> 	Yeah, I have thought about a 'detect traps' skill too. I
Brian> 	didnt try to implement it because it would basically
Brian> 	duplicate the 'search' command. I do like the idea however.

 Just give them more chance to detect traps. If they have automatic
detect without searching, they will not gain searching XP.

-- Laurent