Re: treasure items...? wanderers?

Well, there are magic cloaks they are just VERY rare.  In the untold hours
that I have spent messing with crossfire, I have gotten my hands on
two cloaks: Beguilment and Imediate Protection.  Both I bought,
neither have I seen again.  To show how rare, I got a Holy Avenger
before I got my first cloak.

I'll let everyone else answer the second one..

                                Later,
                                Troy Bos
                                ODU Computer Science