CF: Comments on documentation, 2 magic system

	Working on the player's handbook has brought a number
	of issues to my attention which I would like to share
	here for opinions.

	1) Since the 2 magic system came to be, we have a confusing
	definition for 'spell'. If can mean both a magic formula
	that only 'wizards' cast AND it can mean all magic cast.
	How do we resolve this? One possiblity is to use a new
	nomenclature:

		wizard magic --> "wizardry"
		cleric magic --> ??, perhaps "divine magic"
		spells --> means both stuff that ``cleric'' and
		   ``wizard'' cast.
		prayers --> ``cleric'' spells.
		incantations --> ``wizard'' spells.
		praybooks --> leave the same.
		spellbooks --> ?? perhaps call them 'grimore'?

	2) Actually a continuation of 1).  What do we call the
	   'spellcasting' skill? This is also confusing. Perhaps
	   we could name it 'wizardry' or some such.

	3) Overall I think the spoiler is an excellent resource,
	   but I have some comments:

		a. I think the + designation for AC and damage
		  in the character table is misleading. These
		  are base values, not bonuses!

		b. Armour tables are a bit confusing. Why not
		   make the 'magic' column into 'notes'. For
		   example, the 'eyeglasses' give a better
		   dexterity and worse charisma. The effect
		   is not supposed to be magical at all. Also,
		   'magic clothing' seems to be the wrong
		   name to use since the non-magical 'sandals'
		   appear there. Why not change it to 'other
		   clothing'?

		c. Perhaps it would be valuable to split the
		   'spells' section into 2 tables, one for
		   'cleric' magic, the other for 'wizard'
		   magic.

	Well, thats all for now. I am nearly finished w/ the players
	handbook. But more on that soon.

						Caio, b.t.