CF: ability_x

	I am a terrible cheat, and love poking around in the files and
creating super artifacts for my charaters.  I was just wondering, what
would happen if I gave one of the ability_??? treasures to one of the
character classes, and then created a character of that type?  Would they
even be able to use the ability?  It's really too bad that the proposed
C++ rewrite of CrossFire fell apart, because it seems that in several
places, the code is growing into similar abstractions.  It would be really
wonderful to reverse engineer a root abstract system and rebuild CrossFire
with the appropriate objects.  C++, anyone?

-Kris Bosland