Re: CF: version 0.92.3

I have some input on this...

>	Hmm. This didnt happen to me during the development of the
>	code. I ll take another look though. Perhaps I miss-understand
>	your point though? Do you mean maps crash that have scrolls
>	players wrote, then left behind on that map, then the map
>	times out? Or do you just mean maps that have scroll-generating
>	archs on them? Anyway, thanks for pointing this out...
>
>						-b.t.

One of our local players crahses the server every time he inters the
magic shop in the main town (or nearly so--he stopped going in:)  He
didn't *have* the literacy skill, so didn't have any self-made
scrolls.

We're still trying to track down exactly *when* things are occurring
here:)

bill

Bill Farrar, C++Windows Programmer.
The Linking and Binding is the Important step...
"60 Million Gigabits can do alot.  It can even do Windows"
Fred Pohl, _Beyond_The_Blue_Event_Horizon_