Re: CF: version 0.92.3

> From: KAWAMOTO-san writes:
>
> I found a bug of literacy in 0.92.3.
> The skill of literacy becomes able to write a note to non-magical
> scrolls.  But this note does not end with newline('\n'), so
> 'endmsg' does not start from beginning of a line.
>
> This cause server crash when a map - that contains some literated
> scrolls and timed out - is reloaded.

	Hmm. This didnt happen to me during the development of the
	code. I ll take another look though. Perhaps I miss-understand
	your point though? Do you mean maps crash that have scrolls
	players wrote, then left behind on that map, then the map
	times out? Or do you just mean maps that have scroll-generating
	archs on them? Anyway, thanks for pointing this out...

						-b.t.